Regular Activities Descriptions:
Quran Halaqa for Beginners
- Learn and Memorize Simple Quranic Suras
- Open to Boys ages 10 and up who are beginners
- Saturdays after Maghrib
Morning Shift: 10:00 am to 12:30 pm ; Afternoon Shift: 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm
- The Classes are held for a group of registered students with ages ranging: Girls from 5-16 and Boys from 5-14
- The focus of the program is to teach students to Read, Pronounce, and Recite Quran. In addition students will have the opportunity to learn the meaning and purpose of what they read.
- The Program is designed to create a learning environment that will reinforce discipline and key Islamic values and principles.
Sunday School: Weekly 10:30am to 12:30pm
- A 2-hour weekly program based on the philosophy of giving students a positive connection to the Masjid and learning through fun activities such as poetry, art, and crafts. This is a free program, but donations are always welcome. Visit our website for more information and weather cancellation info. Website: http://arabicsc
Tafseer Halaqa: Wednesdays Isha Time
A halaqa dealing with the meanings of the Quran.